• FULL MEMBERSHIP
• Who’s it for? Owners of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles only. Just supply your VIN.
• What’s in it for me? You get complete member benefits and services available from Harley Owners
Group®. On top of the pin and patch, you’ll receive Standard Roadside Assistance (one-time
coverage up to $100), access to exclusive H.O.G. events, five issues of HOG® magazine annually, the
Touring Handbook, and more.
• How much? $45 for one year, $85 for two years, or $120 for three years.
• Note: A one-year full membership is automatically issued to anyone who purchases a new,
unregistered Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
• ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
• Who’s it for? Designed for the passenger or family member of an active full member.
• What’s in it for me? Associate members receive some – but not all – benefits that full members
receive. This includes the H.O.G. card, pin and patch, and access to events and local chapters.
• How much? $25 for one year, $45 for two years, or $65 for three years.
• LIFE AND ASSOCIATE LIFE MEMBERSHIPS
• Who’s it for? Full and associate members* who are ready to seriously commit.
• What’s in it for me? Full and associate life members get all the benefits as defined by our full and
associate membership options. Plus, the coveted life member patch and pin. And, of course,
• How much? Prices vary. Give us a call at 1-800-CLUBHOG (1-800-258-2464).
• *Associate member must have a sponsoring full life member.
• Don’t wait to start enjoying the benefits. Join H.O.G. now.
You’ve made the commitment to ride a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
Now let Harley Owners Group® give a little back. H.O.G.® gives you
access to benefits that are designed exclusively for our members.
NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Harley Owners Group gives you access to benefits that are
designed exclusively for their members.
• Roadside Assistance
• H.O. G. Events
• H.O.G. Magazine
• Touring Handbook
• Fly & Ride
• H-D Authorized Rentals
• AT&T Wireless Discount
• Best Western Ride Rewards
• Harley-Davidson Insurance
• H.O.G. Mileage Program
• Mortorcycle Shipping
• Member Services Centers
Harley-Davidson® established the Harley Owners Group® in 1983
in response to a growing desire by Harley® riders for an organized way to share their
passion and show their pride. By 1985, 49 local chapters had sprouted around the
country, with a total membership of 60,000.
Rapid growth continued into the 1990s, and in 1991 H.O.G.® officially went
international, with the first official European H.O.G. Rally in Cheltenham, England.
Worldwide membership numbered 151,600, with 685 local chapters.
As the '90s continued, H.O.G. hysteria spread into Asia, including new chapters in
Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. By 1999, worldwide membership had hit the
half-million mark, and the number of local chapters totaled 1,157. Today, more than
1,000,000 members make H.O.G. the largest factory-sponsored motorcycle
organization in the world, and it shows absolutely no signs of slowing down.
What does the future hold? No one can say for sure, but from here the road ahead
looks long, wide open, winding, and scenic -- with lots of new friends to make along
the way. So why not join H.O.G. now and come explore it with us? We promise you'll
enjoy the ride.
NATIONAL H. O. G.